Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Welcome to FROM THE HEART

Another little update from the barn...we are restocking the barn as quickly as possible!!
For those of you who weren't able to get here for the opening week I apologize!! Lots of sample supplies sold out quickly and we are reordering some of the best selling papers, dies and stamps.
When they come in I will try and put them on my blog again and you may email me with an order.
One of my new favorite items is the new tape runner, it is super light and smooth, holds 150' of tape and is super easy to reload!! I will try and keep these in stock until my closing weekend.
Also check out new heavier card stocks, in most neutral colors, shimmered and textured, pair these up with your dies and you have a beautiful accent for your Chistmas cards.
And
Just a little reminder, CHRISTMAS In the BARN...you are invited!!
Friday, NOVEMBER the 13th 4:00-8:00
Saturday,NOVEMBER the 14th 9:00-3:00
Meanwhile the shop is open everyday this week, 9:00-5:00 each day
Open on COLUMBUS DAY 9:00-5:00
And open every FRIDAY and SATURDAY 9:00-5:00
From now through THANKSGIVING 
I will try and keep you informed each week on special products, prices, etc
Have a BLESSED day!!!.t















No comments:

Post a Comment